The website www.zenplot.com (« the Website ») is published by ADDINSOFT whose information is displayed in the legal notice hereunder.
ADDINSOFT is committed to protecting web users' privacy and ADDINSOFT wishes to offer an optimized use of the Website.
I. PERSONAL DATA
Which data is processed and why?
Requests for information, orders and/or downloading of the software products offered by ADDINSOFT on the Website require or imply the provision by the users of some personal data:
Form for contact or quotation
The contact form allows users to contact the sales department.
Required data is the following on the contact form: name, e-mail address, subject, and message. Provision of this data is required to allow ADDINSOFT to respond to the user's request. Optionally, the user can indicate the number of users.
Required data is the following on the quotation form (after selection of the product): name, first name, address, e-mail address, subject, and message. Provision of this data is required to allow ADDINSOFT to respond to the user's request. Optionally, the user can indicate the name of his/her company and phone number.
Any user not wishing to provide the required information will not be able to make a request for contact.
How data is processed?
Data controller: ADDINSOFT
Purposes and legal basis: Personal data collected and processed by ADDINSOFT are kept by ADDINSOFT in its quality of publisher of the software products and service provider to the users.
In particular, the data collected via the contact, support or quotation request forms allow ADDINSOFT to answer to user's requests. ADDINSOFT does not do any other processing of the recipients' data. Such processing of data is based on the legitimate interests of ADDINSOFT and the user related to the processing of these requests.
The data may also be used by ADDINSOFT to create a file of contacts, prospects and customers and send the user e-mails of information concerning ADDINSOFT, its activities or products or services, for ADDINSOFT's legitimate interests resulting from the exercise of its commercial activity and prospection.
ADDINSOFT undertakes not to transfer this data to third parties, except with the information and, if required, consent of the user or in the cases provided for in this policy.
Recipients and subcontractors: in compliance with the purposes outlined above, the user's data may be transferred to ADDINSOFT's staff and suppliers acting as subcontractors (such as its host, CRM provider, chat solutions, etc.), including some providers based outside the European Union. ADDINSOFT takes all measures to require these suppliers to comply with the applicable regulations and, where appropriate, that the transfers are based on an adequate level of protection or sufficient guarantees.
Retention and archiving: personal data are kept for a period of 3 years to allow ADDINSOFT to contact the user and archived for the duration of the prescription, duration necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (generally, 5 years).
Such periods are applicable from:
- The date of processing the request for users who used the contact form;
- Or the date of termination of the contractual relationship between ADDINSOFT and the user for users of software;
- Or the last contact from the user, if this date is later.
ADDINSOFT makes its best efforts to keep this personal data under appropriate security conditions in accordance with the applicable provisions, according to the current means of the art.
Rights on personal data processed by ADDINSOFT
Anyone who has provided personal data to ADDINSOFT has the following rights:
- A right of access and rectification of data;
- A right to the erasure of data (""right to be forgotten""), a right to the limitation of processing and a right to object to processing in the cases provided by the regulation in force;
- In particular, anyone has the right to refuse to receive ADDINSOFT's e-mails of information at any time. The subscribed user will be able to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each email.
- The right to define guidelines regarding the processing of his/her personal data after his/her death;
- A right to portability as provided in regulation in force;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL in France).
These rights may be exercised with ADDINSOFT whose contact details are given below.
These rights must be exercised under the conditions provided for by the regulations in force. In particular, a copy of an identity document from the user will be requested in order to prove his/her identity to ADDINSOFT, to prevent any unauthorized access to personal data.
III. CONTACT DETAILS
The publisher of the Website www.zenplot.com and data controller is the company Addinsoft SAS, registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under number 429 102 767, having its principal office at 40, rue Damrémont, 75018 PARIS, represented by its legal representative, Thierry FAHMY.
You can contact Addinsoft
- By phone – Monday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 6 PM: 01 70 06 04 88
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 40, rue Damrémont, 75018 PARIS